Dear César Ritz, HIM, IHTTI, SHMS
For the first time, the official
alumni and networking gatherings in Kazakhstan will be hosted by Swiss
Education Group in Astana and Almaty welcoming alumni, government delegates,
and industry representatives.
The key objective of this event is to
establish and support networking opportunities amongst graduates and the Kazakh
hospitality and tourism industry. Furthermore, this event will enable SEG to
strengthen its relationship with the Kazakh government entities that have been
involved in the educational development of national students.
It is with great pleasure that we
invite you to these events. Meet with Swiss Tourism delegates and SEG’s alumni,
exchange memories about your school and our time in Switzerland, listen to
inspiring keynote speakers, learn about Swiss business development in
Kazakhstan and become an active part of this success story.
Dress code is business formal!
REGISTER and JOIN US!
The First Swiss Education Group Alumni
and Networking Event in
Astana and Almaty, Kazakhstan
Tuesday November 4th, 2014 in Astana
Thursday November 6th, 2014 in Almaty
18:00 - 18:30 Welcome
18:45 - 19:45 Keynote Speakers:
- His Excellency Ambassador Mauro Reina - Embassy of Switzerland in the Republic of Kazakhstan
- Mr. Federico Sommaruga, Director Emerging Markets & Special Projects – Switzerland Tourism
- Special SEG Alumni Guest Speaker
- Mr. Ronan Fitzgerald, Chief Operating Officer and Ms. Julie Mazzei, HIM Hotel Institute Montreux Graduate and SEG Trainee – Swiss Education Group
- Mrs. Katarina Berthoud, Alumni Manager and Mr. Alain Bélizaire, Director of Marketing / Development EMEAA – Swiss Education Group
20:00 - 20:15 Group photo
20:15 - 22:00 Cocktail